Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of People back <Coming back..?>

Go down 
+3
C R A S H
Layan
Scorch
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you want to Join Tyr? or stay on EiR
Yes
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Wtf? I play w/e server i want
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherever Migo goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Tonies goes
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Hiten goes
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Layan goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherver Crash goes
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherever Scorch goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Bah luke is ghay
List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

haha.... dude.. its no fun pippa-ing.. get some chicks..

God.. i should stop saying things like these...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com

List of People back <Coming back..?>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2