Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so who all are back to Rebirth ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

so who all are back to Rebirth ?? Empty
PostSubject: so who all are back to Rebirth ??   so who all are back to Rebirth ?? EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:15 am

nice to know sco,migo,toni.hit are all back to rebirth i too will join them once i get net at home...
i heard barry will also appear smtimes!!!hidolf will also join us i assume..
and sadly eow is inactive now and our guys are in Martini...well i think they are enjoying!!!sco u rascol i hate u tarnish the name!!!( he changed char sex..thayoli)
abd btb scio told me about a new server!!!there are some surprises there ahahahah rite migo?? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: so who all are back to Rebirth ??   so who all are back to Rebirth ?? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 am

I was there for a while but my dad caused the computer to mess up on me so now I can't play for a while. I was having so much fun with WoE too T-T. Don't know if you really know me or not but my ign on ro is Layan or Kalio depending on what server I am on. With high/mid rate I play as Kalio but for low rate people in EoW know me as Layan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: so who all are back to Rebirth ??   so who all are back to Rebirth ?? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Layan is my girl.. lol stupid sco for the sex change.. he changed his bleep for a cibai!!! u sucks man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so who all are back to Rebirth ??   so who all are back to Rebirth ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

so who all are back to Rebirth ??
Page 1 of 1