Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of People back <Coming back..?>

Go down 
+3
C R A S H
Layan
Scorch
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you want to Join Tyr? or stay on EiR
Yes
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap0%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap23%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Wtf? I play w/e server i want
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap8%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherever Migo goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap0%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Tonies goes
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Hiten goes
 0% [ 0 ]
I go wherever Layan goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap8%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherver Crash goes
 8% [ 1 ]
I go wherever Scorch goes
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap31%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Bah luke is ghay
List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_lcap22%List of People back <Coming back..?> I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-24

List of People back <Coming back..?> Empty
PostSubject: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 am

Current Players

Mi Go
Tonies
Layan
Crash
Scorch
Hiten
Luke, Roga
(maybe in a couple of months Neutral )

Players who may come back

Rasputin (he might thas what he told me)
Yami (hes back but remade Fight Club)
ecks (Im trying to reach him)
Katoo (One of the oldest in the Guild, heck he was there before me, cant reach him)
Janry (Migo's and Tonies's friend he plays Tyr but doesnt play on EiR
Marion (Sadly i dnt know if she will come back since shes playing smwhere else T_T )
Barry (hes got xams so i guess after that he should be on Rro)
Halley (hes busy teaching so he cant play)

Players who will NOT come back
Derca Derca (hates the server cause of the imbalance)
Black (Original gl of Fight Club, left a long time back)
Melektaus a.k.a Jesper (he has told me he isnt coming back, ever <End Of Story> )
There are some others but no point in explaining about them since im the only one who know them..

Eow Players who left us
csontos ( i guess luke can get him to come back )
ILS (well yea they were all Eowians, i still talk to Sasori, ILS Gl once in a while, they all left though)
xMitrax... (Please kill him in the game whenever possible, he caused a lot of sht in the guild)
LukeJames (went to LA, but hes not around anymore)
Amaoro and Kilala ( well they are playing but seem to be under the control of Whacked/ burnt, i guess the real owners left)

Well i may have missed some players but i think got everyone.

As you can see we need players to come back, even then its not enough to have a woe active guild, unless we recruit like crazy..
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 am

Heh, I voted for myself following myself >>
Anyways, I hope EoW can come back completely. You guys are probably my favorite guild I have ever been in from the past 4 years. I wont leave you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 am

luke is ghaaaaaaaaaaaay Very Happy
thayoli
poori mon
where are you??? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

i'll go wherever the majority goes Razz
tyr does seem pretty tempting though, a nice fresh start.
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 am

Tyr is good yea
Quite fast rates
Migo went from novice to lvl 99 prof in 3 days lol
The drop rates are 2x, so getting the cards are kinda tough
Scorch is already lvl 99 ranker
Tonies has got a sinx
I've got a champ
We've made a guild over there too Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 am

oo. better get started on my hunter then Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:44 am

lol well we are back to EIR...
so dnt go all out on TYR...
we just made some cahrs for fun, and maybe for the future if we do shift..
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:59 am

Yea
Lets stay at Eir and try n hit 99 on our chars
So by the time the 3rd classes are implemented, we're ready to rock Smile
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:44 am

first of all Scorch is a mega thayoli and he is a pooran^(1/0).crash mire jijo poora neeyum oru thayoli!!!
then i want to come back and I will play low rate only!!!and if all of you want to play the new TYr????(i mean the new midrate with no cards for players motto)i too will come there and i will make LK and Sinx !!!
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:46 am

and for all of ur information (esp LAyan)hehe (she being the only girl)and any wanna be gays(???)
Luke ie me is no gay either in real life or in game!!!i am no GAY ...then Scirchitne achan annu gay avanum avante appanum gay!!da poora scorche thayoli
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 am

Hehe, I don't care if you are or if you're not. Just don't be denying it just because it's "gross" to you. Gets me a bit upset that guys will freak out about that and then are all excited about when you see two girls making out. Find that very annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 am

luke wrote:
first of all Scorch is a mega thayoli and he is a pooran^(1/0).crash mire jijo poora neeyum oru thayoli!!!
then i want to come back and I will play low rate only!!!and if all of you want to play the new TYr????(i mean the new midrate with no cards for players motto)i too will come there and i will make LK and Sinx !!!
LOL
Welcome back luke Very Happy
btw, Tyr is 100/100/2
So it's kinda screwy
I'd prefer to stay on Eir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:25 am

@Layan
Relax lol
We're just kidding around here Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 am

luke wrote:

man lol its been so long since i saw this kind of post...
we used to see it everyday in the guild when luke was on Razz

thank god you abused in another language.... lols only me and jijo can understand it

@Layan we do this all the time, we all call luke ghay....lolz

too bad roganis isnt there to post his reply..
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 am

no layan I am no gay because thats the truth!!and i am also gross on hearing that!!!and when two girls make out its kinda interesting!!!Smile Wink!!!!hahahaah
again thats bad luck for us coz then we will miss them in the area of interest!!!
(change of sub)
then again scorch thayoli thanne!!!!!hahahaahah
Back to top Go down
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 am

rofl
<literally>
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 am

YEA! LUKE's a GAY WITH NO bleep AS HE CUT IT OFF TO EAT IT RAW! HE OWNS A CIBAI NOW!!!
i'm here to reply! when theres a post saying luke's a gay, i will definately reply! LOL
whats a pooran? those indians who are not going to tell me are thayoli(s)..
halley teaches? teach what? sex or how to bleep ur own bleep? ( or bleep for your case, layan)

Last edited by Hidolf on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : dont u dare!!!!! :x)
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 am

i just read that and i went zomg
Back to top Go down
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 am

you a$$.. am gonna kick you!!!
$ucK ur bleep.. am gonna do some moderations here!!!! lets see who the boss is!

Last edited by Hidolf on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ashamed of myself for using such language :()
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 am

$uck my *bleep*? u want to? OMG! luke's no gay! halley is!!!!! shit! i trusted u halley but u let me down!
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am

ahahahahahahahahaha
man this is too funny sometimes........
lol good thing i read the real post before he modded it lol
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm

ashamed? u feel ashamed for such things? god.. now i will ashamed.. ashamed for knowing u as such a sissy.. wakaka... come on.. its just some foul language..
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 am

atlast roga came to senses..maybe the devil has beated him to death...atleast he understood i am no gay!!(and I am no gay never gay)..and he now knows layan has BlEEP....haaaahha ????i hav *bleep* ...roga paste it in ur memory that I am PIppaa master
BTB roga eats *bleep* for breakfast also!!!and he drinks from cibai!!!
hahha Very Happy
i luv to say this things Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 am

roga eats Kuuuunnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hid u hav to try better hhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of People back <Coming back..?>   List of People back <Coming back..?> Empty

Back to top Go down

List of People back <Coming back..?>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next