Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layan has returned =D

Go down 
+3
Roganis
Chi-Dansie
Layan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Layan has returned =D Empty
PostSubject: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 am

It is so good to be able to see the EoW symbol next to my name again. It's so weird tho. I came as a low leveled perhaps 20-30 swordie and now I have returned as a 96 knight. Now we all must work hard and make EoW the most feared guild once more as I continue climbing the ladder of training. Let the party begin! *spins and dances in a circle* I feel like a little kid with being back in now ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
Chi-Dansie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Layan wrote:
It is so good to be able to see the EoW symbol next to my name again. It's so weird tho. I came as a low leveled perhaps 20-30 swordie and now I have returned as a 96 knight. Now we all must work hard and make EoW the most feared guild once more as I continue climbing the ladder of training. Let the party begin! *spins and dances in a circle* I feel like a little kid with being back in now ^^

honored to fight beside you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 am

wb
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Oh welcome back ^^ may many adventures lie before us.. we shall prevail! \o/
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

All I want at the moment is for the guild to have fun..
Anything else is out...
EoW is a fun guild, where players can say mostly whatever they want. <Just no foul langauge *_* , I dnt want to see curse words flying at other guildies>

In time we will build up our forces and even try woe or parties.
Parties at Thor, Nameless are very easily manageable for us, but we need guildies to be a bit high before we actually do that.

Once most of us hit 90+ we can try a Nameless lvl 1/ lvl 2 party?

Neways as for woe, we will first start off woeing with our allies guild, that is probably the best way to introduce woe to some of the new players as well as show the new players (new only to the server) how woe is on Rro.

You prolly would have noticed by now that our server has almost 0 cast delay, meaning skills like Pressure, sg, lov, soul breaker, fa are spammable.

So once everyone gets used to woe we can start our own woe campaign xD.

But first things first....get those lvls ^^
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

nicely done scorch!!
and welcome back to Epitaph of War,Layan
geek
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:30 am

Welcome back Layan Wink
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:35 am

how about sex language?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layan has returned =D   Layan has returned =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Layan has returned =D
Page 1 of 1