Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layan's little speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Layan's little speech Empty
PostSubject: Layan's little speech   Layan's little speech EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Ok guys the past week I have noticed a lot of tension between members. I have also noticed a fast reduction in activity in the guild as well. It may not be my place to say this but if need be I will personally yell at each one of you when you get on and aren't active. Come on people, we were barely alive and we grew so fast and were so popular, what happened? Did you all decide to just stand up and leave without warning? Is there a boycott I am unfamiliar with?! Tell me! I would have personally asked you all individually if this was a gradual thing but you all just poofed out of nowhere and if there is a group I could go afk for a whole day and not a single one of you will let out a peep.
I was even hoping to plan a little group pouring blood/pouring raid event for te guild to try and beat but obviously I cant do that wen on average only 1-4 people are on. Now tat I also got that out I would also ask since I do ave some guildies messengers added if I can add the rest of you as well. I wont exactly bug you unless I feel like a chit chat or else I need to do a one on one chat with you when I am offline. I have multiple messengers and can even get the one you have just to talk to you. So please start being active and tell me your messenger. Please and thank you.
/endspeech

PS: I applogize for any mistakes in this. My "H" key is sticking so its hard to type some things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Layan's little speech   Layan's little speech EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:15 pm

well layan am sorry to say this but eow is dead once again!! all have left!!
well all strated with dansie leaving guild!!then chrnos and his friends left on a roll with ultrawho himself left for omega
then kain left .he says it was bcoz of me.well it is true i said smthng when i cud nolonger bear his boasting as a SinX.
well i dnt mind watever.So layan when u cm back better join sm other guild dnt wait for eow to get active or u can try for it.
well about myself I am not going to play much.Well I dnt got any ppl to play together in Rebirth.and the guild is done with
So no more use in lvlng in Rebirth!!
Sorry EoW!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
katana kamisamama

katana kamisamama

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Layan's little speech   Layan's little speech EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Well....here goes. This is speaking for Myself, taters, Spearit, MrMedic, and Knives. We mostly played this game at school, and well...it's summer, so yeah I'm in the process of getting a job, getting a license, writing 3 websites, and playing my Xbox which I have finally been reunited with. I'm sure the rest of the guys have similar things going on. Knives has a GF, so his time was divided to begin with, but it's a bit harder to marshal our forces when I can't run to their room and bust their balls for not being online. No so yeah...basically that's it.

Temp
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Layan's little speech   Layan's little speech EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 am

i'll stay here no matter what.. nothing can part me and EoW away
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layan's little speech   Layan's little speech Empty

Back to top Go down

Layan's little speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: General Discussion :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: