Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discuss some builds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesper

Jesper

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Discuss some builds Empty
PostSubject: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:59 am

Since we do not have any resetter, builds are an important thing to consider before making a character.

I'm now making a Taekwon Girl, which will be a ranker.

Main stats will probably be mostly agi (around 90), some dex (around 30?) and the rest str. Vit is not required, I think, since when I get to lvl 90, as a ranker I will get triple HP and SP.
Main skills will be full running, full warm wind, and two kicks, probably axe kick and whirlwind kick.

Any comments?
I am not sure how much dex to throw in. Should 30 be sufficient, or raise it until 50-ish?
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 am

well i dnt know if taekwons are implemented in stat calcs, i think the rode calc has taekwons, check out how much hp u gain if u go vit instead of agi, im pretty sure ull get 3 or maybe 5k more since u get the triple effect, and since ur going ranker u will be spamming kicks so even with 1 agi u can still spam the kicks,
The only sad part is that you would have to leech ur taekwon with a priest.... siince he has no agi,..
This stat reset is a good thing in the sense u really have to plan ur char till the end, u have to decide on what role u want to play in woe and then guild accordingly...
In rebirthRo it was just reset all the way,
Rankers are really hard to kill even with assura believe me i know, i had to use a full sp assura on some ranked taekwons to kill them when they were getting hit by a sg or some other skill which took out lots of hp.

And they even have that block skill that avoids skills even assura, so having a ranker taekwon is really sweet.....
i think u would need more dex. at least 50 in woe if u want to connect hits with sins and agi hunters..
my 93 lvl knight in inRo<official server> had 50 dex but still misses on sins and agi hunters...he had 150 hit in total..
in the end i had to make a ancient weapon just for sins and hunters....

and wippee melek is playing Kai too, just like the old days ..
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 am

Thanks for the comments Scorch!
The reasons why I joined Kai-RO are that 1) everybody is leaving RebirthRO, 2) there has been a third rollback, as what I've heard, and 3) MiGo talked me into it (haha thanks!).

About the agi or vit question:
Going agi might be a good idea, but you say I should leech my Taekwon with a priest. The only problem is, how can I get Taekwon Ranking points then? Right now I got quite some agi, and it works out quite well, but I have no vit at all.

By changing from 1 vit to 99 vit will get me double hp, so from 3k to 6k (without ranking).
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:25 am

oh ur right abt that u will have to do all that monster killing for the points. in that case going vit would be a nightmare, did u check what was ur total hp with hp gear and in full agi mode?
if ur getting 15 to 18k then i think its worth going agi build then
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 am

With andre egg, verit/matyr/green ferus, savage, spore card, should get me to 11-12k Hp.

I'm planning cramp + tarou combo for extra str.
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 am

I am thinking now..
With ranker, you can spam kicks..
Don't need agi then, maybe you should go vit, cos of triple hp, and strenght about 80 vit and 40~50 dex I guess, and you'll be the perfect WoE char AND tank! Wink

But on the otherhand, it's REALLY hard to lvl I guess..
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:27 pm

hm, plan out your skill build too if your going ranker, your gonna have to choose between certain kicks, you cant use all since you only have 50 job pts.
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 pm

but i hear that if u go ranker u get access to all the skills since ur ranked.... i think can neone confrim this...?
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:37 am

Yes, but after lvl 90+.
Currenty I'm going for two kicks: axe kick and whirlwind kick. Axe kick for the stun, whirlwind kick for mobs.
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:58 am

umm since v r discussin builds.. how abt hunter.. cos v hav abt 3-4 of em already.. and more to come...

v hav 3 types

FA-based (sniper) - int based (tuf to level, rocks at woe)
falconer - luk based (critical attacks more)
agi-dex - as mentioned.. agi-dex based (the normal usual build)

i am plannin agi-dex.. hope v hav a variety in the hunters/snipers... so that at woe... v can rock.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 pm

i can see everyone go agi-dex cause they're so easy to lvl.
probably look like this..
99 dex
80-95 agi
20-30 int
rest in vit

thats what i did with my hunter =D
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 pm

copied from a guide i got

AGI&DEX Archer/Hunter:

The agi&dex archer/hunter is pretty good in my opinion. They have high dex, thus
allowing for a good hit rate and powerful attacks. They also have high agi,
allowing for faster attacks and the ability to flee from monsters without taking
damage. The bad thing about AGI archer is low damage to high def monsters, and low
chance at auto-blitz. The following starting build for the AGI Archer is:

10 agi
40 dex
30 agi
50 dex
40 agi
70 dex
60 agi
99 dex
99 agi

Final Stats:

1 str
99 agi
1 vit
9 int
99 dex
1 luk

Crit&Falcon Archer/Hunter:

The Crit&Falcon archer/hunter pumps mainly luk having a good bit of int and agi as well.
This is my new favorite build, because auto-blitz is so powerful and your falcon will be
attacking a lot with maxed luk. Also you will have a high crit rate, dealing deadly hits
to your enemies. The cons of crit&falcon is lower flee, slower attack speed, and weaker against
spiritual enemies because they are immune to falcon attacks. This build is recommened for the
more experienced players:

10 agi
10 int
20 dex
50 agi
50 luk
30 int
99 luk
???

Final Stats:

1 str
?? agi
1 vit
?? int
?? dex
99 luk

After getting the 99 luk, you can finish out your build in many ways. You can add your
remaining points to either agi, int, or dex, depending what you like to have more of. I
would get maybe 30 dex and then the rest agi since int doesn't increase damage a whole lot.

Powerhouse Archer/Hunter:

As the name suggests, this build relies on sheer power. This build relies on maxed dex/luk
to provide ultimate damage against enemies. This build is a killing machine and can kill
monsters quickly. The cons with this build is really low flee and horrible attack speed.
This can be a great build if you have a system based around ankle snares, crits, and your falcon.
This is also the only build where the starting stats as a novice are different:

1 str
1 agi
1 vit
9 int
9 dex
9 luk

Build your powerhouse with this setup:

50 dex
70 luk
70 dex
99 luk
99 dex

Final Stats:

1 str
1 agi
1 vit
9 int
99 dex
99 luk

As you can see, this build only relies on dex/luk. Of course this build would be very
hard to level in the earlier stages, that's why I only recommend it for the advanced
RO players. Also make sure you get 2 yoyo cards to help improve your perfect dodge
because your real dodge is going to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some builds   Discuss some builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss some builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: Game Help :: Tips and Tricks-
Jump to: