Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About New guild and the Guild Leader

Go down 
+3
Jesper
Hidolf
Scorch
7 posters

Who Do you want to be the Guild leader?
1.Barry a.k.a Faithal
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap22%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
2.Jesper a.k.a Melek
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap6%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3.MigoReng a.k.a Gummifish
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap44%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
4.Bite Me a.k.a Tonyman,Tonies
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap0%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5.Hidolf
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap6%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
6.Crash
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap0%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7Roganis
 6% [ 1 ]
8.Layan
 0% [ 0 ]
9.Luke
 0% [ 0 ]
10.Scorch
About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_lcap16%About New guild and the Guild Leader I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-24

About New guild and the Guild Leader Empty
PostSubject: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi I dunno if everyone knows abt this, but atm the guild name for the new name would be "Reminescence" since it also was the title used by most of the Eow members at RRo.... If neone has any objections to it please let it be known bfore the guild is formed..

Also a poll for Guild leader...... This will be funny.....I have allowed multiple selections just in case u have more than one nominee..

when u think of the Gl select someone you think will be able to make it for woe and be active most of the time, we all have lives and since we cant make woe or be on all the time select someone who you think would be online more.. >.>

Also Once the guild is made i dnt think it would be possible to change the name or the gl just by using the commands like it was in RRO...<u couldnt change the Guild name there..>

So once a gl, the gl will be fixed i think at least for a while until the Gm implements command rights for Guild leader changes...

So have fun at the Poll!!! Razz
P.S i have included everyones name so everyone could have a chance.... Razz and to make it fun too lol
you can vote for urself too >.> doesnt matter..
Back to top Go down
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 am

i'll vote for my name!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
all vote for me pls
and u too barry
or i'll vote for u barry and u vote for me?
hwz that??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:42 am

I have given my votes. Oh, and the guild name is "Reminiscence". We don't want any spelling errors in it!
Back to top Go down
Uh Oh Spaghetti-Oh

Uh Oh Spaghetti-Oh

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:44 am

wtf cyclops

*Ramen-niscence* pew pew
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am

Poll has been closed, Migo has been selected as the GL.
Congrats to Migo Very Happy Very Happy cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Never had a chance to vote! =o

Not that it would have made any difference though..
I'm satisfied everyway! xD
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 5:04 am

huh??? no votes for me??? how rude!!! and even hidolf got a vote... grrr... this voting has been fixed!!! i demand a revote... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:12 am

thanks for the vote but who voted me? pew pew.. >"< shemale migo
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About New guild and the Guild Leader   About New guild and the Guild Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

About New guild and the Guild Leader
Page 1 of 1