Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.. oh snap.

Go down 
+4
Barry
Jesper
Roganis
Hiten42
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-02-24

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:17 pm

i'm beginning to get bored of nothing to do. i think it's time to go soon.
so, here's whats gonna happen, maybe.
when i start making some money and get back to 2m.
when i reach level 90.(or maybe when i'm even less =\)
when both of these happen, the next sat woe, i'm off.
these could take long anyway Razz

honestly, i didn't expect to go this far when i came back, i expected to meet back with Rasp, Scorch, Luke, and pretty much go back to how it was.. I guess not. scorch and luke are off to college, and many of the oldies said goodbye.. (migo :O) so i guess it's my turn...
*inserts lifestory of RebirthRO.*
-i first started at a lowrate called AnimaRO(closed now)
-after i got bored, i went to BakaRO.(ancyker's previous server)
-bakaRO was unstable, and it shut down. i was upset, but i found a need to play a lowrate once more.
-i went to the top 100 server site and found rebirthRO, interested, i downloaded and played.
-i made an archer, but previously following this, i asked this 99 Hunter where the job changer for my novice was. i didn't know there wasn't, he explained that there was none, and gave me some wood to turn into an archer. (that 99 hunter was YellowYoshi Razz)
-i later turned into a hunter, about in the 60's, and i recieved an offer to join LA, from YeYo.
-i turned him down, as i still wasn't sure of the guilds.
-i sat in morroc, still in the 60's, when this person named Zoooper pmed me if i wanted to join a guild. i wasn't sure anymore, so i agreed.
-as soon as i joined, i learned alot about ragnarok. i made a lot friends at the time, Zoooper quit though. Exotoxin was an alchemist back then, and Migoreng was a blacksmith. Scorch was around level 90 before he got inspired to be the first 99 champ, Sir Rasputin was about 92 i think. there was this sage named Siege, and exo's sister was a sage too, named Sirenes i think. i met Luke back when he was a 98 hunter too.
-scorch made 99 somewhere in this timeline. i also met Melektaus as a knight, LukeJames.. hm, i think that's it. you guys can ask names and i'll probably remember!
-it went well for some time, i experienced my first woe.. etc. little did i know, as i raised through the levels, the guild got more inactive and inactive. eventually, me, migoreng, and exotoxin were the only players around.
-among the 3 of us, it became a sort of race to transcendence. (migo won Razz)
-the guild got so inactive that exotoxin made a new guild called Pandamonium. migo joined, but luke told me not to.
-i eventually had enough of the inactive, school began in september, and i was tired of ragnarok. i quit without saying anything. at this time, a new recruit joined, his name was Roganis and he befriended me as a level 20 something swordsman. Razz
~~~
4 months passed...
~~~
now in decemeber, it became alot different. as i logged in, i was confused, i forgot Migo's screen name at the time, i tried to pm Scorch, Sir Rasputin... i eventually pm'd exotoxin, and he told me what mostly happened to the server. (economy, updates on guilds, etc.) here, he invited me to be with martini elites. i refused, wanting to rejoin EoW. Very Happy
-woe popped up, and i was in payon. i found some guys i never knew, and i met Barry. =P
-i asked if i could join, and i did.
-among these changes, Rasp was level 96, Luke was much higher, there was a lot of new people, and Roganis, that swordsman from so long ago, was a 9x knight.
-back once more as a 97 hunter, i became 98, and eventually, transcended.
-faithal became 99, and i'm pretty sure alot of you guys remember after that.

and here i am, nearing the end of this amazing journey.
i would like to thank.... *counts*... ehh, every EoW member, past, present, and future. =D

p.s. you don't have to read my lifestory. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:47 am

its so touching... i had a great time with u hiten.. man u gotta get a msn coz its easier for us to chat... (p/s: i don't remember i knew u when i was a swordman XD) man u don't have to leave, we will be waiting for your return.. or u might want to join lunaRO, crash is already starting there...sco might join.. barry and melek will u? rasp and derca is already there.. i will after this year coz its my last year, i want to focus 100% on my studies.. LunaRo i will miss u guys.. i bet this guild will be the most meaningful event of my life to know u all.. LONG LIVE EPITAPH OF WAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Hiten42

Hiten42

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:29 pm

lunaRO? looks like a new challenge. maybe. :O
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

Number of posts : 87

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptySun May 25, 2008 3:53 am

Wow Hiten, that is quite a story!
By the way, I am NOT changing server! I don't want to start all over again, and I'm still having fun on RebirthRO.
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:18 am

rebirth sucks... nope hit not luna anymore... they decided to start at KaiRo instead.. its only 3weeks old.. u can even be in the top 100 altho are a lvl 1/1 novice!
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-23

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:31 am

Roganis wrote:
rebirth sucks... nope hit not luna anymore... they decided to start at KaiRo instead.. its only 3weeks old.. u can even be in the top 100 altho are a lvl 1/1 novice!

I dunno any KaiRO, what's the link?
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:08 am

I know Cairo, which is in Egypt...
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm

http://www.kairo.ws/

it looks a little fun, because it's new... 10/10/5 though.
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:54 am

Tried it today, but it doesn't seem to work =s
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:53 pm

Hiten42 wrote:
scorch and luke are off to college, and many of the oldies said goodbye.. (migo :O) so i guess it's my turn...

Me and luke went off to work >.<

Anyways...my bro got broadband which means i will log in back to Rebirth today hopefully....
I have although lost some interest in RRo, actually RRo had this cming.. around 70 to 80% of the server have donates, donates makes a huge difference, when i first joined rro the donates were only +3 all stats but now its +20 smthing i think with the whole set, which is too much...
Also Rro has 0 cast time something which i have hated from that day onwards
If u add these 2 to the woe equation, u will find that Lk's and other melee based chars are at a very serious disadvantage..
with Sin'xs soul breaking, snipers FA'ing and worst of all, almost instant lvl10 sg by High wiz's.
The main reason y we never were able to hold a castle for a decent while was our complete lack of wizards and sins.
I had made the wrong choice of going Champ, I did not know of the 0 cast time, until it was too late, maybe if i had gone wiz or sin i would have been able to help out in woe better..

neways I'll get to the point Hiten....I want to bring back the whole fun we used to have back then
Rasputin and DercaDerca are playing on a 2 week old server with just 30 members on by the name Kai-Ro. They have asked me to join. Knowing Derca he has already asked yami and some others to join as well..

The server has no donates and no npc warpers no nothing, i dnt even think it has stat reset npc, so there wnt be any noobs like Neko over ther...

I will be moving to that server or somewhere else in a few months totally, I will still be playing on Rebirth but only till i get ma laptop after that i will completely move to a new server, i have already asked luke,Crash and Hidolf to join and they will be cming as well.

So Hiten in case you want to play ro after a while join us there.

I really had a great time at RRo but i also had a lot of bad times as well. The donate system is going out of control among other stuff...

I would like to thank everyone for their supporting me throughout my game life at RRo I would like to specially thank
hiten,Migo,tony,Barry,Melek,Roga,luke,hido and Crash. you guys were the reason i stayed at RRo.

Specially grateful to Barry for taking the burden of GL, he has done a amazing job and he is till date the best Gl Eow ever had,
every other Gl was either stoned(Rasp) or too busy to come online(Derca,Me).

In case you guys want to contact me or nething add me on msn cherianjoe@hotmail.com
I wnt be gone in RRo i will come on whenever i can to help you guys in woe and any other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:08 am

First of all: thanks for appreciating my efforts as GL, but lately I've been a lot on a new wiz (he's lvl 98 50% now), so I haven't been on that much as GL..

Secondly: I tried, Kai-ro but it didn't work yesterday, tried it now and still doesn't work.. =s
it doesn't even have an autopatcher.. how long do you think this server will hold?
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:44 am

oh it doesnt work? I will check it once i get back home.
I think there is another kai-Ro dnt know if the one you downloaded was the one. if neone has rasp on their msn ask him the link. It was working yesterday cause those 2 were playing there while they were chatting with me.
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 2:55 am

yea that link u tried isnt the one. It went down a long time ago..
Ill find the link and post it next
http://www.kai-ro.com/new/index.php

Rasp,yami,Derca are on there..
but i was thinking of forming a whole new guild there Twisted Evil
what do u guys say...
Derca is already 83 lvl priest and 83 lvl hunter.
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:43 am

Hmm, I'm up for it!
But I won't leave RRO.. I still like it there..

What char should I make, I totally do not want to make a priest btw! Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:27 am

Well i want to play as a different char..
Im going Sinx this time..
btw some server specs...... rates 5/5/4
no custom npc's...
no stat reset >.<, make a mistake with the build and ur owned...
no economy atm, there are only 6 to 10 players on now, its really new...so dnt expect things to be
easy..

I wnt be leaving RRo permanently as well, i will be there to help during woe and other stuff....
Barry make anything u want man... pure timepass char..
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:36 am

K made a archer on it.. still don't know if it's gonna be a hunter or bard! Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:05 pm

nice man that was fast. Im waiting for the downloads to get over Razz
whats ur ign?
Back to top Go down
Jesper

Jesper

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:27 am

My Kai-RO doesn't work, probably since I placed in the same folder as RebirthRO. And I don't want to download and install another Sakray.
Back to top Go down
Uh Oh Spaghetti-Oh

Uh Oh Spaghetti-Oh

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-02

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:58 am

OI OI ppl...i shotgun Professor. if do move to " so so " server. i am going prof so please no one take or i k.o.s. you =]

ps. everyone come afro
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:04 am

Jesper wrote:
My Kai-RO doesn't work, probably since I placed in the same folder as RebirthRO. And I don't want to download and install another Sakray.

i did the same thing and it didnt work too im asking my friends to download it for me
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:20 am

Scorch wrote:
nice man that was fast. Im waiting for the downloads to get over Razz
whats ur ign?

Barry ofcourse! Wink
wanna-be-hunter I think it's the easiest and fastest Smile
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:21 am

i already have kai-ro patcher on my lappie but where can i download skray? or however its spelled i..
Back to top Go down
Barry
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:23 am

Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: hey ther   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:46 am

heya ppl... its been quite long since i posted sumthin.. well hav been quite bz wit work n stuff...

anyways sco n i wer kinda thinkin of kai-ro.. i'll b downloadin the kro and sakray tonite.. and gonna start tomorrow most probably.. hope that v can restart a brand new EoW ther..

anyways i justed wanted to kno who all r gonna b ther.. and wat all chars r u ppl plannin to make...
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:08 am

hey barry.. u makin archer? me 2.. archer and a wiz most probably.. gonna hav fun at geos now.. i think i'll go hunter sniper... wanna join??? i'll start tomorrow.. btw i dont anybody's msn,hotmail or live id here wit me.. add me.. jijoanand@hotmail.com... ppl add me... c u online.. ciao cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.. oh snap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. oh snap.   .. oh snap. Empty

Back to top Go down

.. oh snap.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: General Discussion :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: