Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Woe Notice !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Important Woe Notice !!! Empty
PostSubject: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi guys, as you all know Eow isnt a woe guild, well at least not at the moment, we were a woe guild a long time ago but we lost some of the senior members and hence had to cease woeing for obvious reasons.

I dnt know if the new players in eow know this but there are a few senior members still on EIR. Here they are

1.) Melektaus a.k.a BallsOfSteel Lord Knight 99/68 (My rl friend) He woes for Sairai
2.) luke a.ka Uther Sniper 99/68 (My rl friend too) he used to woe for Sairai and pretty much will do so.
3) Mi GoReng Whitesmith 99/70 one of my best buds, Woes for Sairai.
4.) Scorch Champion 99/70 me!!, I woe for Sairai
5) Zumoko Assassin Cross 99/69 also me xD ,
I switch between champ and sinx depending on the situation.

Now what I am saying is that we all are woeing for Sairai, and that we have a lot of good friends woeing in Sairai too, its a very good woe guild and if you go to www.rebirthro.com and click on WOE link, you will see that Sairai is ranked 1 in the woe standings...

Ok I will get down to the real topic, I have got some info that other guilds are trying to pull players from Eow to their own guilds on the pretext that they offer woe and mvp parties and other such perks....

So this is what I have to say regarding that,
If you want to woe seriously, join Sairai, we are already there and we can make the transition as quick as possible.
If you want help lvling, mvping you can join Sairai as well.

If you just want to have some fun or hang out then staying in eow is the best thing for you.
I am busy with work this past year and so wasnt able to actually lead or do nething abt eow.

Most of you probably know that I log in and stay for a limited amount of time.

Anyways rather than lose you guys I would want you to join me and the others at Sairai . Because quite frankly you guys are really fun and cool to hang around with and it would be even more fun to woe with you guys.

Also am sorry I wasnt on more and didnt help out with stuff, srry Kathy I told you i would help but i was busy with woe stuff u.u
I'll make it up to you guys soon somehow.

Joining Sairai, staying in eow, or moving to another guild is always your choice,
whatever the choice you can always ask us for help!!
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm sure all of the dedicated people we have on EoW wont leave us! Aky left us but no one knew him so to you guys it wasn't much of a loss =/ But I think over time we can return to becoming top in woeing. By that time I should even be all ready to start woeing no longer as azu but instead as layan =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
Katherinne

Katherinne

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:08 am

Well I do understand that we can't WoE right now, nor in the near future, but the thing is (and I speak for myself).. I really like this guild, because I like the people and the general feel of the guild, because it's "small and humble". I don't know the people of Sairai except those that were listed (such as Melek, Uther and Zum), and personally I have bad experiences changing guilds.. it happened a lot in my previous server for various reasons and it saddened me greatly because I'm very loyal to my people and having to change time and time again for whatever reason kinda shifts my loyalties and my dedication (so I ended up being a lvl 98 rounin HW by my own choice). Also I'm a very shy person and have some issues with new people and/or large guilds. I'm not saying I'll be unpleasant or unpolite (I do like new people, just not all at once) or that I will/will not change to Sairai, I'll probably do so for WoE (but as I've been saying only when I get HW Razz), but what I'm trying to say here is that I hope we, Epitah of War, will become strong enough someday for ourselves and be a WoE'ing guild ourselves, instead of the more active/powerful members shifting to Sairai everytime they get stronger.

P.S.: I do want help to level, I'm not on RO lately out of frustration xD but I don't wanna be in sairai just for lvling help (or MVP'ing.. I love MVP'ing though ;_; ), because I think if we're all friends and care for eachother, wherever we are we can help one another, and be all together as a group, OUR group, and not an extension of Sairai. And even if I feel sad that I got no help from no one (not speaking of guild members) I'll manage someway and get passed those 3% that always seem to haunt me D: (oh sometimes it's 1% or 2% too, so the 3% is not lonely! I don't let the number feel lonely D:!)

P.P.S.: And I'm not talking bad about anyone (sometimes I explain myself in the wrong way and people seem to think I'm attacking), I'm sure Sairai is a good guild with fun people =)

meow~~
Back to top Go down
Chi-Dansie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Katherinne wrote:
Well I do understand that we can't WoE right now, nor in the near future, but the thing is (and I speak for myself).. I really like this guild, because I like the people and the general feel of the guild, because it's "small and humble". I don't know the people of Sairai except those that were listed (such as Melek, Uther and Zum), and personally I have bad experiences changing guilds.. it happened a lot in my previous server for various reasons and it saddened me greatly because I'm very loyal to my people and having to change time and time again for whatever reason kinda shifts my loyalties and my dedication (so I ended up being a lvl 98 rounin HW by my own choice). Also I'm a very shy person and have some issues with new people and/or large guilds. I'm not saying I'll be unpleasant or unpolite (I do like new people, just not all at once) or that I will/will not change to Sairai, I'll probably do so for WoE (but as I've been saying only when I get HW Razz), but what I'm trying to say here is that I hope we, Epitah of War, will become strong enough someday for ourselves and be a WoE'ing guild ourselves, instead of the more active/powerful members shifting to Sairai everytime they get stronger.

P.S.: I do want help to level, I'm not on RO lately out of frustration xD but I don't wanna be in sairai just for lvling help (or MVP'ing.. I love MVP'ing though ;_; ), because I think if we're all friends and care for eachother, wherever we are we can help one another, and be all together as a group, OUR group, and not an extension of Sairai. And even if I feel sad that I got no help from no one (not speaking of guild members) I'll manage someway and get passed those 3% that always seem to haunt me D: (oh sometimes it's 1% or 2% too, so the 3% is not lonely! I don't let the number feel lonely D:!)

P.P.S.: And I'm not talking bad about anyone (sometimes I explain myself in the wrong way and people seem to think I'm attacking), I'm sure Sairai is a good guild with fun people =)

meow~~

*noms on kathy* Very Happy

I lbld my priestess so I can party with you now!!! And we won't fail hardcore..because dancers and wizzies don't make a lot of sense together. XD I'll still play Dansie solo I guess, but whenever you feel like partying, we can take the girls out and kick some butt!
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

haha.. i'm busy too coz of sch... EoW did woe lately.. lol.. and its me who broke the emp.. lol i think those woer will come back when EoW woe again
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Woe Notice !!!   Important Woe Notice !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Woe Notice !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: General Discussion :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: