Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Third Class Sprites and Skills...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Third Class Sprites and Skills... Empty
PostSubject: Third Class Sprites and Skills...   Third Class Sprites and Skills... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 am

okay guys i think these are legit skills and sprites so here are the links

Rune Knight
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rune_Knight

Warlock
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Warlock

Arch Bishop
http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arch_Bishop

You can find the others on the same site as well.

All the skills are imba to me, one thing is quite clear from reading the skills and that is

Any Third Class Job >>> Second Job (trans)

So once these skills are implemented, the whole balance we have now ( and we have sad balance atm )
will go out the window....

So go the xtra mile, take a bit of pain and get to 99/70 so that you can be one of the few Third class jobbers.
Its pretty clear that these classes will be insanely powerful and think of the fact that they have a max lvl of 150 lvl, so what do you think would the Hp of a Rune Knight be? maybe 30 to 50k easy?

Also if you read the skills carefully you will see that we will need some items to make stuff

Eg
RK's need to make Runes to use their skills, so note the items to stock up now, before they get too overpriced later

Guillotine crosses need a lot of stuff to make the different poisons they will use once the patch comes out.

So we should all take care to stock the stuff we need or risk buying them at ubber high prices later.

I hope all of us get to play a third class soon.

Sadly my champ has to wait for the Shura patch to come out which may come out maybe 5 - 6 months after the 3-1 classes come out T.T

wooo I want a 12X12 cell AoE Assura skill /gg Twisted Evil

So I will be getting my sinx to 99 /gg

Twisted Evil flower
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Third Class Sprites and Skills...   Third Class Sprites and Skills... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Dragon now plox!
I don't know what others say but I think the dragon looks awesome =3
'Course I like the idea of dragon breath. The attack damage is closely related to how the rider's health is if I read that correctly so not too imbalanced there. Ah who cares, DRAGON NAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Third Class Sprites and Skills...   Third Class Sprites and Skills... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 am

warg!!! wow!!!
looks better than a dragon!!
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Third Class Sprites and Skills...   Third Class Sprites and Skills... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:14 am

da hiodlf kunne chk warlock!!warlock rules man!!nee ombbeee eruno!!joe pooran Gxum aavum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Class Sprites and Skills...   Third Class Sprites and Skills... Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Class Sprites and Skills...
Page 1 of 1