Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??

Go down 
+3
C R A S H
Scorch
luke
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 am

Mad
wtf!!!sco told third classes are coming???do anyone know how the hell they are going to look???
and about skills???will the current skills be lost when reborn again???
do ranger still have his Falcon and FA??? Question
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 am

google them and you can see the sprites for the 2-1 classes.
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 am

ranger will have a wolf on which he can ride on
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 am

Pfft, forget what ranger can ride. Rune Knights will get to ride a dragon type monster! Heh heh, you're gonna see me running around calling myself a dragon rider when they come XP
Ah well, they are probably not going to be here until the end of the year so we're all good for now on seeing what is to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpersunited.suddenlaunch3.com
Hiten42

Hiten42

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Ragnarok Ranger Skills

Farsight
Passive Skill
Perfectly trained hearing and sight skills will allow the marksman to see enemies further away than others.
Level 1: Enables Farsight
(Skill will allow the player to ‘Zoom’ further out then normal so that they may see more
of the map around them. But also, where other clients with ‘Zoom hacks’ would be able to do this, the Farsight skill will allow the player to actually see monsters that are further
away from him, which a ‘Zoom hack’ could not do)

Marksmanship
Passive Skill
With the extensive training and experience a Marksman has, he/she is much more accurate and deadly with the bow. Marksmanship stacks with all other skills, including Vultures Eye, Owls Eye, Improve Concentration, and all buffs.
NOTE: Skill only works with a bow equipped.
Level 1: +1 Range, +2% Accuracy, +5 Damage
Level 2: +1 Range, +4% Accuracy, +10 Damage
Level 3: +2 Range, +6% Accuracy, +15 Damage
Level 4: +2 Range, +8% Accuracy, +20 Damage
Level 5: +3 Range, +10% Accuracy, +25 Damage
Level 6: +3 Range, +12% Accuracy, +30 Damage
Level 7: +4 Range, +14% Accuracy, +35 Damage
Level 8: +4 Range, +16% Accuracy, +40 Damage
Level 9: +5 Range, +18% Accuracy, +45 Damage
Level 10: +5 Range, +20% Accuracy, +50 Damage
(Skill buffs stack with all other equip/skill/blessing bonuses)

Headshot
Active Skill
Consumes 35SP and 1 Arrow
Requires Level 10 Marksmanship
With a single, precisely aimed shot, a Ranger can fire a single arrow into the skull
of an enemy, dealing fatal damage.
Level 1: 35% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 2: 45% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 3: 55% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 4: 65% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 5: 75% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 6: 85% Chance to hit, 1000% Damage
Level 7: 85% Chance to hit, 1100% Damage
Level 8: 85% Chance to hit, 1200% Damage
Level 9: 85% Chance to hit, 1300% Damage
Level 10: 85% Chance to hit, 1400% Damage
(Skill has a slight delay which lessens the greater DEX the user has, with 99DEX
the delay is 1.5 seconds)

Hide
Active Skill
Consumes 10SP and continually drains SP while hiding
A Ranger can blend in with his/her surroundings and become invisible for a time.
Level 1: 30 Sec Duration, 1SP per 5 seconds
Level 2: 60 Sec Duration, 1SP per 6 seconds
Level 3: 90 Sec Duration, 1SP per 7 seconds
Level 4: 120 Sec Duration, 1SP per 8 seconds
Level 5: 150 Sec Duration, 1SP per 9 seconds
(Skill is the same as the theifs ‘Hiding’ skill)

Sniper Shot
Active Skill
Consumes 50SP and 1 Arrow
Requires Level 1 Hide
A hidden Ranger can surprise an enemy by firing from a concealed position. Skill will
reveal the user immediately from his position.

Level 1: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 6% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 2: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 12% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 3: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 18% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 4: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 24% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 5: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 30% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 6: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 36% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 7: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 42% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 8: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 48% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 9: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 54% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 10: 300% Hit, 150% Damage, 60% Chance to Stun an Enemy
(Skill removes Hidden Status. Stun chance against MVPs is halved.)

Phantom Arrow Rain
Active Skill
Consumes 12SP
Requires Level 10 Sniper Shot
A hidden Ranger can surprise an enemy by firing from a concealed position. Skill will
reveal the user immediatly from his/her position. Uses no arrows, 7×7 cell range, 9 hits.
Level 1: 300% Hit, 1000% Damage, 6% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 2: 300% Hit, 1100% Damage, 12% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 3: 300% Hit, 1200% Damage, 18% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 4: 300% Hit, 1300% Damage, 24% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 5: 300% Hit, 1400% Damage, 30% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 6: 300% Hit, 1500% Damage, 36% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 7: 300% Hit, 1600% Damage, 42% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 8: 300% Hit, 1700% Damage, 48% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 9: 300% Hit, 1800% Damage, 54% Chance to Stun an Enemy
Level 10: 300% Hit, 1900% Damage, 60% Chance to Stun an Enemy
(Skill removes Hidden Status. Stun chance against MVPs is halved.)

all the new skills so far known for ranger look very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Oh sure, only talk about the ranger not the awesome rune night or guillotine cross >>
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:34 pm

it doesnt matter, after reading the source a bit more (as in the bottom of the page >>), all the skills are fake. Razz
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 pm

XD I didn't even see that. yeah, seems it is just rumors then with skills so far.
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Oooooooo
I wanna be a warlock Very Happy
Seems like I have to be satisfied by being a rune knight
4 more lvls to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 am

lol good thing Hiten you said the skills were fake, or a certain person i know would have had a heart attack
cough* luke * cough.

i went wtf when i saw these skills

Headshot 85% Chance to hit, 1400% Damage this will hurt....

Phantom Arrow Rain 300% Hit, 1900% Damage, 60% Chance to Stun an Enemy ok this is just leet

Phantom would be the next sg lol, have a couple of them hiding at emp room ent and spam this lol
anything that gets hit would die lol, not to mention that stun...

i feel relieved they are fake lol

I want Shura skills, and I want ranged assura skill woooooooo.....

however they havent even released the sprites for the 2-2 classes so this will take a long long time Razz

But when it does im gonna take 1 week off from office and get to max lvl /gg
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 am

Heheh, I don't have to worry about taking off work for it. All I have to deal with is school and as soon as I come home I basically play for an hour, get off, come back on about 10 server/my time, and play till about 2 in the morning. So I'm all good. Just gotta first trans my knight. Bah, I wish the rates weren't so good at a time where I had to get off. They turned to an actually 10/5.21/3 rate! That is just plain evil to do that to me >>
Ah well, 22 more lvls till trans and I still have to get money for it too ><
Oh, quick question. How much does it cost to trans/ do you keep the items you have equipped and thats in your items menu after you trans or are they taken away from you?
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 pm

when you trans, i forgot the exact number, but its like 1.2x mil. the quest tells you to have no equipment on as well as no peco/falcon/cart. so you won't lose anything. the exact quest is probably on irowiki.org
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Aww T_T but I like riding my peco around. I guess the only thing I have to worry about now is just to collect the zeny then. Ah well, I've got myself a merch with overcharge that I use to sell everything I get so its all good. I can make a bit more money from her ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 am

lol dw about the monies we are there to help, if you are short we will get you the zenies, but you have to get those lvls...

You are the only one who hasnt transed T_T, and yes Roga too but hes a special case.

Once you hit 90's we can go for anubis raids?
my wiz is on 97 and after another 1.2 lvls he will be transed, so i will be getting a HW soon.
We can both go to sphinx and get you some exp what do you say...
I dnt have you on friends list so cant co - ordinate any partying with you.
Also would you consider SF, they are more helpful than Martini and you actually feel nice when lvling cause of all the jokes and fun stuff taht people say.

Whenever i lvld in Martini, it was always dead, there were only 5 to 6 peops online and they wouldnt be talking too so it got so boring in the end. they only are active during woe and that too its dropping.

I hope you ask/get stuff from us rather than ask Martini or neone else... or else we would feel bad >.<
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:07 pm

You got me on messenger. If I am ever on there you know I am probably on rro unless its after 6pm server time to about 10pm server time. But yeah, if you can find a way to get me into sf that would be great since I have no idea what their guild emblem is or who all can invite me in it or who is in it besides you guys.
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:40 am

sco was right i was instantly shocked seeeing hitens post!!!!that was too damn good!!!but i thought it was real !! anyway he spoiled the thrill!!!!nice one hit!!
so the dragon rider isnt a rumour its true??it seems!!??? if ranger rides wolf then wat about the falcon!!!????
Fa will be replaced by some wolf bite??or wolf rage???something??
whatever preists get melee attack thats good???now they can defend thenselves?? Evil or Very Mad think a preist hitting u back in woe??? cheers
Back to top Go down
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am

Scorch wrote:

You are the only one who hasnt transed T_T, and yes Roga too but hes a special case.

who am i?
next door neighbor?
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 am

who are u? Very Happy
Sco's wiz hit hw today lol
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Hidolf wrote:
Scorch wrote:

who am i?
next door neighbor?

ah yes. YOU HAVEN'T TRANSED TOO!!!!
although you are the most close to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:45 pm

*determined face* I shall trans soon! I will become the best knight ever on rebirth as well! Well, the best female at least. I shall pwn everyone in pvp and woe! You will see my name going across the screen saying I have broken yet another emp! Everyone will know my name! XD Wow, I got really pepped from that.
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Layan wrote:
*determined face* I shall trans soon! I will become the best knight ever on rebirth as well! Well, the best female at least. I shall pwn everyone in pvp and woe! You will see my name going across the screen saying I have broken yet another emp! Everyone will know my name! XD Wow, I got really pepped from that.

I even took a screenie of my name coming up after i broke am emp. Its super cool to see later Razz
Weeee Layan is pepped, now get lvling.. /gg
I heard rates end by tuesday not sure...
Back to top Go down
C R A S H

C R A S H

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 am

Scorch wrote:
Layan wrote:

I even took a screenie of my name coming up after i broke am emp. Its super cool to see later Razz
Weeee Layan is pepped, now get lvling.. /gg
I heard rates end by tuesday not sure...

LOL
I shud be taking screenies too lol
But I'm too excited after breaking emp that I forget to do that Very Happy
And I log off immediately duh
Anyways, tomorrow's woe, lets hope it's good Very Happy
Layan, if u could put ur dancer temporarily in SF, it would be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:34 am

I should be able to. What kind of dancer do you need so I can reskill for her? I only ask because I don't usually use her dance skills but just mostly her arrows and equip her bow only when I want to here her song please don't forget me. So yeah, just tell me and I can make my gs the gl of fight club temporarily and join sf with my dancer temporarily for the woe. Not sure how much help she will be since she is only lvl 77/48 or something like that. But I should be good with the dances. Where do you guys meet at usually for woe so I can make that a save portal.
Back to top Go down
Hiten42

Hiten42

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 pm

we meet in ayothaya during woe. =x
Back to top Go down
Layan

Layan

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Just on a side note about my lvling so far. I am now a lvl 80/49 now ^^ Just 19 more lvls to go. Also I tried hill winds, they give good drops but the exp is lower than high orcs. I think I might just go back to my high orcs for a while longer. Hopefully my new "twin brother" will be on tonight and we'll go to anubis again tonight and we can kill off stuff there since that place gives me great exp and I got about 3 undershirts just in one night. Gave one away to a friend of mine, another I sold, and one I am keeping until my merch is a blacksmith and open shop with her. Yes, I have a random merch that I was thinking of turning alche but I was afraid of someone accusing me of afk lvling so blacksmith is safer(and also smexier XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??   Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fack third generation is on the way and I am away!!!??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: General Discussion :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: