Epitaph of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the EoW Guild!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roganis

Roganis

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-24

ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS Empty
PostSubject: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 am

ok guys.. i know being the moderator of the Help Request page and needs help himself sucks.. but i really need your help guys.. (ok, i sucks, so what?) i need to kill kiel for the kiel quest... can anyone make a big party with me and help me kill him? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.eow.weebly.com
Jesper

Jesper

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:54 am

I can tank him, with some help from Faithal. It would also help if luke and Hidolf are there. Basically, the best position for you, Roga, would be to watch how we do the job Smile
Back to top Go down
Hidolf
Evil Dictator
Evil Dictator
Hidolf

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:09 pm

ya..
roga should stay back and watch us kill keil!!
lol!
wen we all are online, we do it! okay mele..
we need faithal..
and luke too..
all are welcome though!!
Back to top Go down
Wayne

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 am

I have some chars that haven't done the quest so we can kill Kiel a couple more times ^^
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:07 am

yer... roganis usuall do the dog watching job.. but am not so good at it coz he always busy body and try to kill something too and eventually he got himself killed, roganis sucks man! hell.. why am i always the one doing the watching? everyone just ask me to stay back and watch, man i hate swordie.. maybe i shouldn't choose to be a swordman when i passed the test and the npc asked me to be a mage? ok i know.. i sucks! XD
Back to top Go down
luke

luke

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:18 am

man killing kiel for quest is walk in children's park with the Meg healer and Mega tank
now with derca we can rule and hid can just lov kiel's robotic butt!!! Razz
and migo u fool do it with roga and roga u better stand by and watch the show!!!
its freee !!!i said coz u hav the fuckin habit of dying in silly fights!!!
u shud first increase ur agi full then increase ur str!!!u go for full agi mode !!!!and get maxx aspd!!and flee and fuckin use berserk pot and HP pots dnt die even b4 the wizard!!!!!and never get bloody damn big mobbs when u knw we cudnt handle it!!
u did it last time we went to dragons!!!and roga no feelings Cool I just said wat u shud do to be an LK
Back to top Go down
Roganis

Roganis

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:02 am

ok luke, i understand.. i will try to get LK asap... man i don't wish to attract them too.. but i'm just too tasty for them.. they love me! XD Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS   ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS Empty

Back to top Go down

ROGANIS NEEDS HELPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitaph of War  :: Game Help :: Help Request-
Jump to: